Max out your home space while creating a stunning effect
For a truly beautiful focal point that adds prestige to your home, a classic Edwardian conservatory is the natural choice. An Edwardian conservatory unlocks new living space and creates a place your whole family will want to be.
Beautiful lines that enhance your property
Our Edwardian conservatories have a square, flat-fronted projection so they blend beautifully with any property. And our precision engineering means you can enjoy the experience of ‘bringing the outside in’ for years to come.
We can’t be beaten on choice, quality and value for money.
Key features include…
- Our most popular style of conservatory, because of its unbeatable practicality and versatility.
- Finishing touches that include decorative crestings, roof finials and easy-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- A range of glazing options, from Georgian bars and vertical sliding sash windows to a variety of stained or leaded panes.
- Easy-mix colours that allow you to team two finishes within one product – choose a woodgrain finish to sit next to your brick exterior, while enjoying a smooth white finish in your light-filled inner room.
- Outstanding cold-weather performance. Some conservatories place their faith in sealant for water-tightness, which can be both unreliable and unattractive, but our structures are precision-engineered, with less need for sealant. What’s more, our roof structure means you can look forward to years of superb performance.
- Thermal efficiency to max out heat retention and admit natural light, delivering a warm glow that will ensure the conservatory is used even when the mercury drops.