Light, space and conversation-starting style
For a beautiful design that turns heads and adds unbeatable kerb appeal, a gable-style conservatory is the perfect choice. Selecting a gable-end conservatory means you can be assured quality, precision and performance are always leading concerns.
A gable-ended roof boasts windows that extend to the apex of the conservatory roof, creating an impressive front elevation and bringing additional light into the space. This allows you to make the most of an airy, light-filled space.
Our Gable-End conservatories offer…
- Finishing touches that include decorative crestings, roof finials and easy-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- A range of glazing options, from Georgian bars and vertical sliding sash windows to a variety of stained or leaded panes.
- Easy-mix colours that allow you to team two finishes within one product – choose a woodgrain finish to sit next to your brick exterior, while enjoying a smooth white finish in your light-filled inner room.
- Outstanding cold-weather performance. Some conservatories place their faith in sealant for water-tightness, which can be both unreliable and unattractive, but Eurocell’s structures are precision-engineered, with less need for sealant. What’s more, our roof structure means you can look forward to years of superb performance.
- Thermal efficiency to max out heat retention and admit natural light, delivering a warm glow that will ensure the conservatory is used even when the mercury drops.