Combine the best of two designs to create a whole new space
We deliver outstanding versatility with its P shaped options, which allow you to take two distinct structures and combine them. You can take two styles – the Victorian and lean-to, for example, or adapt an existing conservatory to result in a configuration shaped like the letter P.
This allows you to divide your conservatory into zones for dining and crafting, for example. Whatever your personal requirements, our P-shaped conservatories offer the perfect a solution for you.
Key features include…
- Finishing touches that include decorative crestings, roof finials and easy-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- A range of glazing options, from Georgian bars and vertical sliding sash windows to a variety of stained or leaded panes.
- Easy-mix colours that allow you to team two finishes within one product – choose a woodgrain finish to sit next to your brick exterior, while enjoying a smooth white finish in your light-filled inner room.
- Outstanding cold-weather performance. Some conservatories place their faith in sealant for water-tightness, which can be both unreliable and unattractive, but our structures are precision-engineered, with less need for sealant. What’s more, our roof structure means you can look forward to years of superb performance.
- Thermal efficiency to max out heat retention and admit natural light, delivering a warm glow that will ensure the conservatory is used even when the mercury drops.