A conservatory of distinction
An elegant Victorian conservatory sets the scene for a stylish gathering or special family time – any time of year.
Our Victorian models are available in three and five-faceted varieties, meaning you can create a charming additional space that blends perfectly with your property’s existing character.
The ultimate in style and grandeur
The Victorian era calls to mind pomp and circumstance – and our Victorian conservatories certainly deliver that in terms of style – with plenty of substance, too. Fit one of our conservatories and you get a room that supplements day-to-day life, while adding value and prestige to your home.
Key features include…
- Finishing touches that include decorative crestings, roof finials, and easy-fit PVC-U skirting boards.
- A range of glazing options, from Georgian bars and vertical sliding sash windows to a variety of stained or leaded panes.
- Easy-mix colours that allow you to team two finishes within one product – choose a woodgrain finish to sit next to your brick exterior, while enjoying a smooth white finish in your light-filled inner room.
- Outstanding cold-weather performance. Some conservatories place their faith in sealant for water-tightness, which can be both unreliable and unattractive, but our structures are precision-engineered, with less need for sealant. What’s more, our roof structure means you can look forward to years of superb performance.
- Thermal efficiency to max out heat retention and admit natural light, delivering a warm glow that will ensure the conservatory is used even when the mercury drops.