Teaming modern design with classic styling
French doors add a touch of extra elegance to your lounge or conservatory. Our PVC-U French doors combine that well-loved, classic look with all the advantages of modern double-glazing technology.
Decide whether you wish your doors to open inwards, to maximize your outdoor space – perfect for alfresco dining on a patio or terrace – or opt for outward opening doors that create an airy, ‘outside in’ feel in your lounge or dining area.
Our French doors’ internal rebates mean the doors are easy to clean and maintain, so your French doors continue to look their best with only a cursory level of upkeep.
Our French doors offer…
- Widths up to a maximum of two metres to provide a stunning alternative entrance to your outdoor space.
- A perfect match for your home’s styling palette – choose from classic white to timeless cream, or warm the mood with rosewood or golden oak.
- A unified, homogenous look that matches door sight lines to those of your windows.
- A choice of chamfered frames for modern designs, or traditional ovolo frames for more traditional styling, plus a variety of opening options that lets you tailor your doors to your needs.
- Low-set thresholds that deliver an ultra-smooth entry point, meaning entrances are fully compliant with Part M of the Building Regulations, and make it a breeze to bring wheeled trolleys, prams and mobility aids in and out.
- Up-to-the-minute technology in the form of triple seals that keep out rain and wind and trap warm air, ensuring your home is warm and cosy all year round.